Will You Be Picking Up A Variant This Week?
And don’t forget to check out the previews for this week’s releases as well
The Amazing Spider-Man #80
The Death of Doctor Strange: Spider-Man #1
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #80
STORY BY: Cody Ziglar
ART BY: Michael Dowling
MAIN COVER BY: Arthur Adams
VARIANTS BY: Jonboy Meyers, R. B. Silva, Sabine Rich
• Kraven’s trap is sprung, and Spider-Man is sent into a hallucinatory spiral that will test his sanity like never before.
• For Spider-Man to get through this, he’s going to have to do the impossible. That’s Spidey’s M.O., but is Ben Reilly up to it?
THE DEATH OF DOCTOR STRANGE: SPIDER-MAN #1
STORY BY: Jed MacKay
ART BY: Marcelo Ferreira
MAIN COVER BY: Greg Land
VARIANTS BY: Roge Antonio
• This ain’t Ben Reilly’s first rodeo as Spider-Man, but he’s never had to deal with the death of the Sorcerer Supreme and what it does to New York City.
• Part of Strange’s will and testament was to ask Spidey to deal with particular problems… Is BEN up to it?
• Black Cat isn’t a big Ben fan, so is she riding shotgun because she owes Strange to keep an eye on Ben, or to sabotage Ben?!
STORY BY: Ram V.
ART BY: Bryan Hitch, Andrew Currie
MAIN COVER BY: Bryan Hitch, Alex Sinclair
VARIANTS BY: Alan Quah, Bjorn Barends, Ed McGuinness, Jonboy Meyers, Leinil Francis Yu, Marco Mastrazzo, Marco Turini, Mike Mayhew, Todd Nauck
• The tour de force of comics awesomeness brought to you by the dynamite new creative team on VENOM continues! VENOM #1 shocked, intrigued and terrified you!
• With Ram V and Al Ewing weaving a mind-bending story that will push Eddie and Dylan Brock to their limits, and Bryan Hitch doing some of the most action-packed work of his career, VENOM #2 will do all that AND MORE!
STORY BY: Chip Zdarsky
ART BY: Manuel Garcia, Scott Hanna
MAIN COVER BY: Matt Wilson
VARIANTS BY: Dan Panosian, Juan Cabal
• After a romance that’s blossomed over the last two years in DAREDEVIL, MAYOR WILSON FISK and TYPHOID MARY are prepared to tie the knot! But in a fashion truly befitting The House of Ideas, calamity is right around the corner for the happy couple! But what sort of terrible discovery could be so monumental as to derail the most powerful man in New York’s special day?
• The answer lies in this oversized special issue – if you get no other DAREDEVIL issue this year, YOU MUST GET THIS ONE!
STORY BY: Kyle Higgins
ART BY: Juanan Ramirez
MAIN COVER BY: Iban Coello
VARIANTS BY: Miguel Mercadom, Ron Lim, Superlog
TEAM-UP WITH SPIDER-MAN AND CAPTAIN AMERICA?!
Connor Young’s only been the new Darkhawk for two whole minutes, and already he’s not sure the super hero life is for him. But will he feel the same way when he meets Miles Morales and Steve Rogers?
from Ultimate Comic Blog