Mattel has announced a brand new limited edition Batmobile from Hot Wheels based on the Batman ’66 television series. The new vehicle comes in the standard one-sixty-fourth scale but features a unique color scheme. This new limited version of the vehicle features a Spectraflame steel blue finish. It comes in a special packaging featuring the Red Line Club logo. In order to purchase the Batmobile, you will need to be a Red Line Club member, and head to the official site on December 7 at 11am CST. These will likely sell out fast, so become a member ahead of time if you are looking to add this to your collection.
Hot Wheels Batman ’66 Classic TV Series Batmobile
You’d keep the streets of Gotham City clean, too, if you were cruising in this slick ride! Batman has had a Batmobile since about 1940, but this Classic TV Series Batmobile has likely been the most favored and iconic of them all. This version was brought to life for the 1960s television show, designed by customizing legend George Barris. Rarely seen in anything but black, we’re loving the blue/black comic book look of this RLC Exclusive edition.
Barris famously based his design on the 1955 Lincoln Futura Concept Car, a road rocket of its own. In fact, rockets fire from tubes behind the cockpit! Other tricks he installed include a cable cutter and bulletproof plexi-glass bubble windshields. Our 1:64 edition was designed by Phil Riehlman in 2007, and we’re still thrilled for new editions to come tearing out of the Batcave– er, Design Center.
The Spectraflame steel blue finish on this edition is accented by a red BATMAN logo on the hood and sides with red linework on the front, sides, and rear with a matte black-painted chassis. Featuring Neo-Classics Redline wheels and full-metal construction, this 1:64 piece includes light smoke-tinted windows and a black interior with blue-painted seats and a red-painted siren dome. It’s suspended on an illustrated RLC blister card within a Kar Keepers clamshell case.
- Features: n/a
- Body Color: Spectraflame steel blue
- Deco: Red BATMAN symbol on hood; red stripes on hood, sides, front, and rear
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis
- Packaged on an illustrated RLC blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case
- RLC members only: 12/07/21 at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
from Ultimate Comic Blog https://ift.tt/31HGRwb