As December nears its midway point, millions are looking ahead to the holidays and making plans to see family. Of course, others are more interested in figuring out their TV schedule, and it seems Adult Swim is pushing forward a stellar line-up ahead of Christmas. After all, the holiday’s eve will bring around a Rick and Morty marathon, and some of the show’s top episodes will air.
The update comes from Adult Swim’s online schedule as its calendar refreshed. It was there fans learned Friday, December 24 will bring Adult Swim to air at 9:00 PM with King of the Hill and start airing Rick and Morty two hours later.
From 11:00 PM onward, Adult Swim will show nothing but Rick and Morty until the wee hours of Christmas. The marathon’s final episode will go live at 4:30 AM. So if you want to treat Santa Claus to some risky comedy, you can leave Adult Swim on for him. But be warned! He might have to leave your tree empty if the treat puts you on his naughty list…!
A total of 12 Rick and Morty episodes will play during the marathon, so fans can plan accordingly. And if you want to know what the schedule looks like exactly, you can find it down below:
- 11:00 pm – “Anatomy Park”
- 11:30 pm – “Raising Gazorpazorp”
- 12:00 am – “Ricksy Business”
- 12:30 am – “Auto Erotic Assimilation”
- 1:00 am – “Total Rickall”
- 1:30 am – “Big Trouble in Little Sanchez”
- 2:00 am – “Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate”
- 2:30 am – “Pickle Rick”
- 3:00 am – “Rest and Ricklaxation”
- 3:30 am – “Morty’s Mind Blowers”
- 4:00 am – “Rattlestar Ricklactica”
- 4:30 am – “Never Ricking Morty”
How hyped are you about this pre-Christmas marathon? Will you ring in the holidays with Rick and Morty? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below or hit me up on Twitter @MeganPetersCB.
from Ultimate Comic Blog